The beauty of joining a Boku casino is that you can use a UK mobile phone bill and credit deposits to your monthly bill. This is your full introduction to the potential offering of Boku casino UK gaming.
The Top Boku casinos
These are all mobile casinos that have responsive designs or apps that will work on leading smartphones or tablets. Here are the reasons for joining each one:
What’s the Joining Process for Boku?
The Boku is something that connects UK mobile phone customers with online vendors to complete safe, streamlined transactions. This is a method where you will not have to expose any sensitive information to make your deposits. For clarity, we will break down the full process of joining and depositing at mobile casino pay by phone bill sites:
• Sign up with a Boku casino, but make sure to check and see if the payment method is accepted. Your quickest way to do this is by viewing the homepage information.
• Log in with your account and then visit the cashier to proceed with a deposit.
• From the list of payment methods, you need the option that is designated as Boku or else to pay by phone bill.
• You will then be able to assign the value of the deposit that you intend to make. These are more restricted values than other methods, with Boku usually allowing deposits of £10, £20, or £30.
• In the payment process, you will have to share the phone number that is associated with your UK monthly phone bill.
• To complete the process, you will be asked to confirm the process a simply “Y” response to a security text message.
Are There Any Big Differences from Payforit?
It’s an obvious question to ask, but there aren’t any major differences between the two. They have been designed in a similar manner, so it comes down to brand loyalty or else whether or not your preferred option is accepted. Anyhow, here is a table highlighting the main features of each option:
|Top UK providers||Vodafone, Three, O2, EE||Vodafone, Three, O2, EE|
|Text message confirmation||Yes||Yes|
|Daily deposit limit||£30||£30|
How Can I Get Winnings on Boku?
The single biggest drawback of Boku casinos is that you will not have the ability to claim winnings. The mechanism of Boku is one where payments are taken from your phone bill – not the other way around.
From a functional standpoint, the process does not allow for winnings to be added to process. Anyhow, it would not make sense to be claiming back a £100 win from your phone provider. It would just be a chaotic process for the players who earn significant winnings from their gaming.
Choose an Alternative
By using Boku, you will have to identify a payment method that can be used to take funds from the casino sites where you play. Boku players typically like that they don’t have to use the debit or credit card, so those methods are unlikely to appeal.
e-Wallets Are Ideal
e-Wallets like Neteller or PayPal can be set up for claiming back winnings. These can form a link with your bank account while offering a level of protection to safeguard your details. When ready, you can simply submit your login details to claim the funds.
Complete your deposits safely and in record time with Boku, but make sure to have a withdrawal method ready.Click Here to Claim your BONUS! Terms and Conditions.